When we are asked to resolve disputes, our clients rely on our commercial awareness, experience and commitment to achieving their objectives.
Resolving disputes by litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution is a vital part of our service. Our approach is to understand our client’s business objective and find the most cost effective route to achieving that objective.
Our Litigation Team is headed by four directors and is experienced, committed and formidable. We offer clients an unrivalled array of services and possess extensive specialist knowledge in many areas including:
- commercial and contractual disputes
- financial services and regulatory
- contentious trust and probate issues
- fraud and white collar crime
- infringement of intellectual property rights and brand protection
- product liability
- professional negligence
- family and child abduction
- personal injury
- Judicial Review
We are one of a very few local firms who are experienced in, and have the resources to manage, large scale, complex and high profile litigation involving, on occasion, class actions.
We consider ourselves very approachable and our clients comment on our “around the clock” accessibility. We endeavour at all times to provide commercial and pragmatic advice and are often consulted by our clients at the earliest stage for tactical advice and to suggest innovative dispute resolution techniques as evidence by comments in legal directories:
Clients are effusive in their praise for a “team of very positive people with a good attitude and great work ethic” – Chambers UK 2008 (Tier 1)
“The firm is at the forefront of the growing trend towards alternative dispute resolution ………..” Chambers UK 2008 (Tier 1)
We advise clients in practically every industry sector, ranging from multi-national corporations and major financial institutions through to the public sector and high net worth individuals. For example, our clients include Nike, Fiat, Abbey National, Standard Life, Phillips, Dyson, Harcourt Developments Limited, FG Wilson, Nokia and Royal & Sun Alliance.
- Patrick Fleming, Director
- Jeanette Donohoe, Director
- Jonathan Forrester, Director
- Lisa Boyd, Director
- William Cross, Director
- Aaron Moore, Associate Solicitor
- Fergal Maguire, Associate Solicitor
- Michael King, Associate Solicitor
- Caitriona Flanagan, Assistant Solicitor
- Julie-Ann McCaffrey, Assistant Solicitor
- Louise Coll, Assistant Solicitor
- Mairead O'Boyle, Assistant Solicitor
- Charles Stuart, Para Legal