Corporate, Banking & Finance
By getting to know and understand each transaction’s commercial pressures we are ideally placed to offer practical and expert legal advice, whatever the nature of the transaction.
This ensures that the commercial rationale behind any deal continues to drive the transaction and not the legal process.
We aim to take an innovative approach to ensure your objectives are met in full and on time within an agreed budget.
Our advice includes:
- acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses including MBO’s and MBI’s
- private equity, including start-up, business angel or venture capital investment, and all aspects of acquisition finance
- corporate refinancing, restructuring including bank debt/equity swaps and liquidations
- joint ventures and other special purpose vehicles
- AIM listings and initial or secondary public offers of shares and other public or capital fundraising
Our All Island Law alliance with Matheson Ormsby Prentice and our English and Republic of Ireland qualified team members allow us to offer a seamless service with the ability to manage transactions effectively throughout England, Wales and Ireland.
As members of the International Law Network we have access to first class legal advice around the world further supporting our ability to handle multi-jurisdictional deals.